- 1/2 Spanish Onion, grated
- 2 Tblsp. Olive Oil
- 6 Large Eggs
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Green Capsicum (Sweet Pepper), diced
- 1 Red Capsicum (Sweet Pepper), diced
- 1 Tsp. Freshly chopped Basil
- 1 Tsp. finely chopped Chives
- Salt and Pepper
1. Use a frying pan to heat half the olive oil, add the garlic and onions, and then sauté for a few minutes.
2. Add the sweet peppers and cook, stirring, until soft.
3. Add the basil, chives, pepper and salt to taste and mix well.
4. Beat the eggs in a large mixing bowl, add the vegetables, and mix well.
5. In the frying pan, heat the remaining oil, and add the vegetable and egg mixture.
6. Cook omelet on each side 2 to 3 minutes, after set aside until cooled.
7. To serve - serve at room temperature, and cut into wedges.
» Spain Tapas
» Spain Recipes