- 12 new potatoes, cleaned.
- 2 grated Onions.
- 2 Tblsp. Mayonnaises.
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs.
- 1/2 Tsp. minced Garlic.
- 1 Tsp. freshly chopped Parsley.
1. Cook the potatoes in a saucepan to simmer, during 8 to 10 minutes.
2. After drain the potatoes, dry those on kitchen paper.
3. Vertically, cut off the top and bottom of potatoes, if it does, a potato will stand, and then scoop out the center of each potato, leaving a 3mm shell, but reserve the potato scraps.
4. Place peeled and chopped eggs in a mixing bowl, with mayonnaise, onions, garlic, parsley and the reserved potato scraps. Mix them thoroughly and season with salt and pepper.
5. Using salt and pepper, season the potato shells, and then stuff each potato with the chopped egg mixture.
6. Finally, serve at room temperature.
» Spain Tapas
» Spain Recipes