- 12 large Prawns (shrimp) peeled, tail-on and butterflied.
- 12 thin slices of Proscuitto Ham.
- 12 Tblsp Soft Goat Cheese.
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil.
- 1 Tsp. freshly chopped Chervil.
- 1 Tsp. freshly chopped Parsley.
- 1 Tsp. freshly chopped Oregano.
- 1 Tsp. freshly chopped Tarragon.
- 2 Tsp. minced Garlic.
- White Truffle Oil.
- Salt and Pepper.
1. Blend the cheese, garlic and herbs, and season with salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper.
2. Use a tablespoon, and stuff each shrimp with the blend, and then wrap each one with a piece of Proscuitto.
3. Heat a frying pan with the olive oil until hot, add the stuffed prawns in the frying pan, and during 2 to 3 minutes, sear them on each side or until shrimp tails curl and the they turn pink.
4. At last, to serve – put immediately the prawns to a large serving platter and drizzle with truffle oil. Serve hot.
» Spain Tapas
» Spain Recipes