- 450g (1lb) tinned chick-peas, drained and rinsed.
- 275g (10oz) fresh Spinach, washed.
- 90ml (3fl.oz.) extra virgin Olive Oil.
- 1 Red bell pepper (Sweet Pepper), finely chopped.
- 1 Tblsp. freshly chopped Chives.
- 1 lemon juice or to taste.
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
1. Place the spinach in a large saucepan with only the water clinging to its leaves, cover and cook over a medium heat, stirring the pan once in a while, until just wilted.
2. After that, Drain the spinach, squeeze them out the water, and then finely chop.
3. Mix the spinach, chickpeas, red bell pepper, chives, lemon juice, oil and salt in a mixing bowl.
4. Finally, Serve as it is, or wait to chill and serve with toast.
» Spain Tapas
» Spain Recipes