- 450g (1lb) fresh mushrooms, cleaned and cut into thick slices
- 90ml (3fl.oz.) Olive Oil
- 120ml (4fl.oz.) Dry Sherry
- 2 Tblsp. freshly chopped Parsley
- 5 Garlic Cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 dried Chili Pepper, without seeds
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté until it begins to brown.
2. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring them until almost tender.
3. Add the chili pepper and dry sherry, bring to boil and continue to cook for 1 minute.
4. Season lightly with salt.
5. At last, to serve - after remove the chili pepper, put it in a serving dish, and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve hot.
» Spain Tapas
» Spain Recipes