- 75g (3oz) Spanish Olives with sweet pepper.
- 24 Cherry Tomatoes.
- 2 Tblsp. extra-virgin Olive Oil.
- 1/4 Tblsp. grated Lemon Zest.
- 1 Tblsp. drained Capers.
- 1 Tblsp. Brandy.
- Freshly Chopped Parsley to garnish.
1. Place the olives in a food processor, and wait until finely chopped.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and process them until olives are chopped.
3. With a sharp knife, cut a thin slice from the top and bottom of each tomato and throw them away.
4. Scoop out the juice and seeds from each tomato leaving the shell, and then stuff them with the preparation using a spoon.
5. Finally, to serve - put on a serving dish, and garnish with the parsley. Serve cold.
» Spain Tapas
» Spain Recipes