- 450g/1lb Chorizo Sausage, cut into slices 6mm/¼ inch thick
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped mixed Herbs
- 60ml/2fl.oz. Dry Red Wine (e.g. thyme, parsley, oregano)
- French bread cubes to serve
1. Firstly, Preheat the oven to 220°C or 425F, Gas Mark 7.
2. Secondly, Place the sausage slices in a very shallow ovenproof dish.
3. Thirdly, Pour the wine, garlic and herbs over the sausage, and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Finally, Serve hot with cubes of bread to soak up the sauce.
» Spain Tapas
» Spain Recipes