- 200g (7oz.) of ground almonds
- 200g (7oz.) of sugar
- 50g (2oz.) Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon
- 4 large Eggs
- The grated Zest of 1 Lemon
- A little flour
- Butter for greasing
1. Preheat the oven to 300F (150°C), gas mark 2, and use plenty of butter to grease a 20cm flan tin then coat with flour, and shaking off any excess.
2. Beat the eggs with the lemon zest, sugar and cinnamon in a mixing bowl until thick and creamy.
3. Add ground almonds, pour the mixture into the flan tin, and bake for 33 minutes.
4. After cooked, leave it cooling in the tin.
5. At last, use a serving platter to transfer the tart and dust with icing sugar.
» Spain Recipes