- 450g (1lb) Tomatoes, blanched and peeled.
- 240ml (8fl.oz.) Dry White Wine (check manufacture).
- 2 large Red Capsicum (sweet peppers).
- 4 Chicken Joints. Halved.
- 4 tblsp. Pimento-stuffed Olives.
- 3 tsp. Olive Oil.
- 1 tsp. Dried Thyme or 3 sprigs fresh Thyme.
- 1 tsp. Paprika.
- 2 small, dried Chili Peppers.
- 1 Bay Leaf.
- 4 Garlic Cloves, crushed.
- Black Pepper.
1. Firstly, preheat the oven to 350F, 180°C gas mark 4. Cut the tomatoes in eight parts and cut the peppers into strips.
2. Secondly, use a large flameproof casserole to heat the oil until very hot, add the chicken pieces and fry over medium-high heat, brown on all sides.
3. Third, add the paprika, black pepper, chili pepper thyme or use the Cuisine Select pack, wine, garlic, peppers and tomatoes. Season with salt, cover after stirring well and put into the oven. Cook for about 45 minutes.
4. Finally, cut the olives, put them into the casserole, and stir well. Return them to the oven and cook for about 10 minutes. Serve hot.
» Spain Recipes