- 450g (4oz.) Tomatoes, chopped.
- 5 tblsp. Oil.
- 1/4 tsp. Dried Marjoram.
- 8 Eggs.
- 2 Onions, sliced.
- 2 Green Capsicums, (sweet peppers) deseeded and chopped.
- 1 Fresh Chili deseeded and thinly sliced.
- 1 Garlic Clove, crushed.
- Salt and Pepper.
- Firstly, use a frying pan to heat the oil, add the garlic and onions, and fry until golden. Add the chili, capsicums and tomatoes, and cook over a high heat for 5 minutes, stirring. Mix the pepper, salt and marjoram.
- Secondly, reduce the heat and simmer for about 35 minutes until reduce the mixture to a purée.
- Third, use a bowl to lightly beat the eggs and season with pepper and salt. Increase the heat and add the egg mixture. Cook over a high heat for 5 minutes until creamy, stirring.
- Finally, serve immediately.
» Spain Recipes