- 1 medium rabbit.
- 1 medium chicken.
- 2 medium ripe chopped tomatoes.
- 130g large white lima beans (Spanish-garrafon).
- 165g (6oz.) wide green bean (Spanish-bachoqueta).
- 3 cups of Spanish rice.
- 8 cups of hot water or even better chicken broth.
- 1 tblsp. Saffron.
- 1 tblsp. Red paprika.
- Olive oil.
1. Use a large saucepan to heat the oil, after it is hot enough, add the chicken and rabbit with a little salt, and fry them until lightly browned. Add the green and white beans, and cook.
2. Meanwhile, fry the tomatoes in the middle of the paella pans, until they are well cooked then add the paprika and stir, immediately add the broth or hot water until it is most to the tops of the pans. Adjust the season and cook over a high fire for 20 minutes.
3. Add the rice, and add water or broth, if it is necessary. Bring the paella to boil and cook over high fire for 20 minutes. Instead of stir, move paella pan position to the fire gets to all parts.
4. Take off the paella the fire, use a newspaper to cover the top and set aside for 12 minutes. The rice must be loose.
» Spain Recipes