- 1kg (2lb.) Tuna Steaks or Bonito.
- 1kg (2lb.) Potatoes, diced.
- 450g (1lb.) Tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 210ml (7fl.oz.) White Wine.
- 90ml (3fl.oz.) Water.
- 50 ml (2fl.oz.) Olive Oil.
- 4 Garlic Cloves, chopped.
- 2 Capsicums (sweet peppers) and cut them into strips.
- 2 tsp. Paprika.
- 1 Onion, chopped.
- 1 small Chili Pepper.
- Salt and Black Pepper.
1. Cut the tuna into chunks without the bone.
2. Then use a flameproof casserole to heat the oil and add the garlic, onions and peppers, and sauté until soft.
3. Add the paprika, tomatoes, pepper, salt and chili, and cook them all over a medium heat, stirring from time to time, for about 7 minutes.
4. Add the potatoes and cook, stirring for about 7 minutes, add the water and wine, and mix well.
5. Cover the casserole and cook on a medium heat for about 20 minutes or until the potatoes are nearly tender.
6. Add the fish to the casserole, cover and cook for 7 minutes, or until fish is ready.
7. Finally, allow the casserole rest after remove from the heat, cover for 7 minutes before serving.
» Spain Recipes