- 4 large Boneless Chicken Breasts skinned.
- 12 slices of Jamón Serrano.
- 2 Garlic Cloves crushed.
- 125g (5oz.) Butter softened.
- 1 tblsp. Freshly chopped Oregano.
- Salt and black pepper.
1. Firstly, preheat the grill to medium hot. Use a rolling pin or meat mallet and flatten each chicken breast between 2 pieces of damp greaseproof paper.
2. Mix the butter, oregano, garlic, pepper and salt in a small mixing bowl.
3. Divide half the butter mixture, and spread it over each flattened chicken breast.
4. Put 3 slices of ham on top of each breast then roll up and secure with something.
5. Spread the remaining butter over the outside of the rolls, carry to the grill pan and cook for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Cut each roll into 12mm (1/2 inch) slices and transfer them to individual warmed plates, and serve instantly.
Note: You can also use a frying pan.
» Spain Recipes