- 2 x 400g (14oz) thin chopped Tomatoes.
- 175g (6oz) Streaky Bacon, chopped.
- 90ml (3fl.oz.) Dry White Wine (check manufacture).
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed.
- 4 large Chicken Portions, halved.
- 1 tblsp. Flour.
- 2 tblsp. Oil.
- 2 Onions, chopped.
- 1 Green Capsicum deseeded and diced.
- Salt and Pepper.
1. Firstly, Use a flameproof casserole to place the bacon and cook over a high heat until the fat begins to emerge. Add the garlic, onions and capsicum, cook until soft.
2. Secondly, add the chicken portions to the casserole and sprinkle with the flour, and mix well. Cook until browned, and add the pepper, wine, salt and tomatoes.
3. Third, cover and cook over a medium heat for about 45 minutes.
4. Finally, serve hot.
» Spain Recipes