- 300ml (10fl.oz.) Water.
- 300ml (10fl.oz.) Cava or Sparkling wine.
- 270ml (9fl.oz.) Double Cream.
- 30ml (1fl.oz.) Brandy.
- 350g (12oz.) Granulated Sugar.
- The juice of 1 Orange
1. Firstly, use a saucepan to place the sugar and water, simmer and stir it until the sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil then simmer it for about 18 minutes. Remove from the heat and leave it to get cool.
2. Secondly, add the brandy, orange juice and cider to cooled syrup, and mix them well. Use a freezer tray to pour the mixture, and freeze until the mixture is almost frozen.
3. Finally, use a bowl to remove it from the freezer. Whip the cream until stiff in another bowl, add to the frozen syrup, and mash until both are well mixed. Refreeze until it gets solid.
» Spain Recipes