The long distance buses have national and international destinations; there are many companies that travel to Barcelona. The most important companies and stations of arrival are:|
- Barcelona Nord Bus that offers tickets online through its website with all the information of destinations, schedules and prices, parts through station “Arc de Triomf” in Alí-Bai St, and is reached through metro lines L1, L3 and L4. Offices usually available from 7am to 9pm.
- Sagalés Company that gives rides to Girona’s Airport and other destinations in Gerona.
- The company Alsina Graells goes to the Pyrinees and Sarfa, covering Costa Brava.
- Enatcar-Alsa covers many national destinations like Barcelona – Madrid that takes five and a half hours.
- Barcelona Sants Bus Station, in Viriato St in Plaça de Joan Peiró, (through metro lines L5 and L3), gets buses to the precincts at the back of the Sants Train Station, where one can also find the company offices.
- Along the Sant Andreu Arenal Train Station is the Fabra i Puig Bus Station, reached through metro line L1 in Meridiana Av.
- Ronda Universidad Bus stop and Diputació Bus stop are in Passeig de Sant Joan.
« Arrival Barcelona